ALL CABINS HAVE BEEN SOLD
When comparing rates, please note that we do not charge a separate cleaning fee and our weekly rates are for a full seven nights, not five or six.
Rates for Whitewater Overlook
Standard Rate - $170 per night (2-night minimum; 3-night minimum on holiday weekends), $990 per week (7 nights)
Leaf Season Rate (October 9-November 8) - $180 per night (2-night minimum; 3-night minimum on holiday weekends), $1,020 per week (7 nights)
Holiday Season Rate (December 18-January 2) - $180 per night (2-night minimum; 3-night minimum on holiday weekends), $1,020 per week (7 nights)
- Rates for Lake Escape
Standard Rate - $175 per night (2-night minimum; 3-night minimum on holiday weekends), $965 per week (7 nights)
Summer Season Rate (May 28-September 6) - $225 per night (2-night minimum; 3-night minimum on holiday weekends), $1,450 per week (7 nights)
Above rates are for up to four people. Add $10 per night for each additional person. We count children old enough to walk in the party total.
Add 12% sales/lodging tax to all rates.
- Check-in time is 3:30 p.m.; check-out time is 11:30 a.m.
- A $100 security deposit is required to hold your reservation. It will be refunded in full after your stay if there is no damage to the property or policy violation. The person making the booking is responsible for paying for any damage in excess of $100 caused by anyone in their party. Payment for the deposit can be made by eCheck, personal check, money order, MoneyGram, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, travelers cheques, or cash. The security deposit is not charged if booking through VRBO, which has its own damage protection system.
- The full rental fee is due 15 days before the first rental day. Payment for the rent can be made by eCheck, personal check, money order, MoneyGram, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, travelers cheques, or cash. If booking through VRBO, follow their different pay schedule.
- Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they have paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they will get back 50%. Otherwise, they will not get a refund. There are no refunds for shortened stays. If booking through VRBO, follow their different cancellation policy.
- Last-minute bookings may be available, but the full rental fee and the security deposit will be due at the time of booking. The refund policies are the same as for regular bookings.
- At least one person 25 years of age or older must stay overnight in the cabin each day of the rental period. (Married couples under 25 may request a waiver.)
- Single-night bookings may be available with a small surcharge. Please check with us.
- Of course, no illegal drugs or other illegal activities are permitted on the property.
- NO PETS are permitted.
- NO SMOKING is allowed in the cabin or on the porches or decks.
- A violation of any of these policies may result in a forfeit of the security deposit.
Mountain River Cabins, L.L.C.
Owner/Manager - John Orr
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Member - Fannin County Chamber of Commerce