Lake Escape is an incredible cabin on the shores of Lake Nottely, a huge mountain lake covering 4180 acres with 106 miles of shoreline. Enjoy the year-round lake view from the wall of windows or the expansive deck and porch areas. Take a short walk down the gentle slope to the water's edge to enjoy everything the lake has to offer. Take the cabin's three-person canoe out and explore the lake year-round. Tie up your own boat or bring a rental boat to Lake Escape's private boat dock, which is useable during the warm months (May through early September), when the water elevation is maintained at recreational levels. At night, jump in the outdoor hot tub, shoot a game of pool, or watch a Blu-ray movie in front of the fire. Lake Escape is only 25 minutes from the Harrah's Valley River Casino in Murphy, NC. The cabin is only 20 minutes from Blue Ridge and less than 15 minutes from Blairsville, in the heart of the area with North Georgia's highest mountain peaks. The range of nearby outdoor activities is almost unlimited. There is paved road access all the way to the cabin, including the driveway.
Lake Escape is a large cabin, with over 2400 sq. ft. of finished space, three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. It has a convertible ping pong/pool table, hot tub on the lower patio facing the lake, Pawley's Island hammock on the screened porch, two fireplaces, and two TVs. The spacious lodge-style interior sleeps up to eight. The main level has a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, great room, and dining area, all under a cathedral ceiling. The great room has a gas-log fireplace, DirecTV satellite high definition TV with over 100 channels, and a wall of windows with a great view of the lake. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar/island. A large bedroom with queen bed, a full bathroom with tub/shower, and a laundry area with washer and dryer complete the main level. Exterior doors from that level lead to the covered porch with gas grill, the open deck, and the large screened porch with hammock and dining table. Up the stairs from the great room is the private master suite with a large bedroom with king bed and seating area, a walk-in closet, and a master bath with tub/shower. The cabin's lower level has a large game room with gas-log fireplace, DirecTV satellite high definition TV with over 100 channels, convertible ping pong/pool table, and queen sleeper sofa. There is a year-round lake view from the room, as well as from the patio with hot tub outside the French doors. The lower level also has a bedroom with twin beds and a third full bathroom with tub/shower. Free wi-fi is provided throughout the cabin and on the porches, deck and patio.
We provide everything for your stay except food and personal items. Click here to go to the Lake Escape Photo Gallery. Click here to check the availability calendar. Click on the "Reservations" button on the left to make a reservation or ask for more information.
- Six-person California Cooperage hot tub with waterfall and underwater LED lighting on the patio facing the lake
- Year-round lake view from the great room/dining area, game room, screened porch, covered porch, patio, and open deck
- Access to the lake down a gently sloping path from the cabin
- Three-person canoe with lifejackets and paddles provided for our guests year-round at no additional charge
- Boat dock (useable from May through early September, when the water level is high enough; dock is on dry land during the cold months)
- Game room with convertible ping pong/pool table
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, icemaker, microwave, blender, and coffee maker
- One 43" LED high definition TV and one 32" LCD high definition TV, DirecTV, Blu-ray/DVD player, DVDs, books, and games
- Free wireless, high-speed Internet
- Pawley's Island hammock on the screened porch
- Play horseshoes by the lake
- Fully furnished, including linens, towels, and paper products
- Two rock fireplaces with gas logs
- Lodge-style interior decorated with upscale rustic furnishings
- Berber carpet on the loft level and stairways for quiet footsteps
- Central heat/air
- Two telephones
- Ceiling fans
- Covered porch, open deck, and large screened porch on the main level and patio on the lower level
- Paved parking area for several cars
- No Pets
- No Smoking inside the cabin or on the porches or decks
Mountain River Cabins, L.L.C.
Owner/Manager - John Orr
E-mail - email@example.com